Adangal is a land record document, It is a Telugu word.
The Adaangal contains details about the land, such as the area, type, ownership, and liabilities. It is an important document for land transactions, as it provides proof of ownership.
How to Access the Adaangal
You can search for the Adaangal by entering the survey number or the name of the landholder. The Meebhoomi portal is also allows you to download the Adaangal in PDF format.
Benefits of having an Adaangal
- It is Provides proof of ownership of land.
- It is used by the government to collect taxes on land.
- Required for land transactions, such as buying, selling, or mortgaging land.
- It can be used to obtain loans from banks or other financial institutions.
- It can be used to claim compensation from the government in case of land acquisition.
Adangal is an important revenue record containing details of owner’s land, area, assessment, water rate, soil type, nature of possession of the Land, Liabilities, Tenancy and Crops grown, etc.
How to get COMPUTERIZED ADANGAL
Visit your nearest sachivalayam and submit your application through the Digital Assistant (DA) or Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary (WEDPS).
- Application form
- Aadhaar card copy
- 15 records.
- Citizen should possess Pattadar passbook with Khaata number and it should be in active state.