Aadhaar Seeding service is used to Seed the Person Aadhaar details to various Govt Departments such as civil supplies, Pension, MGNREGA and LPG.
Aadhar Deseeding is a connection removing for number of services attached to the existing meter connection.
- Existing Meter Service Number
- Applicant Aadhaar
Contact for Grievance
Aadhaar seeding process with bank
Aadhaar seeding is the process of linking your Aadhaar number with your bank account. It is necessary to receive Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT) from various government schemes.
- Go to your bank branch and fill out the Aadhaar seeding consent form.
- The bank will verify your identity and Aadhaar number.
- The bank will link your Aadhaar number to your bank account and the NPCI mapper.
- Your Aadhaar number will now be reflected in the NPCI mapper.
Role of the Bank / Branch in Aadhaar Seeding
- Verify the completeness of the consent form, check the documentation, and authenticate the customer’s signature.
- Link the Aadhaar number to the bank account in the CBS system.
- Update the NPCI mapper.
Responsibility of NPCI
NPCI provides the Aadhaar mapper platform to banks, which they use to update or remove Aadhaar numbers as per their customers’ requests. NPCI does not update the mapper records itself. If a customer approaches NPCI with a grievance about Aadhaar seeding, NPCI will reach out to the relevant teams in the banks for necessary action.
- Contact the Bank’s Customer Service: Reach out to the bank’s customer service cell for immediate grievance redressal.
- Follow the Escalation Process: The customer should approach the bank’s customer service cell for grievance redressal and follow escalation matrix if the issue is not resolved.
- Writing to NPCI: Should you wish to escalate the matter further, provide a copy of the consent form duly acknowledged by the bank. This document is essential for NPCI to intervene on your behalf.
- Email NPCI for Escalations: For any further escalations, kindly email [email protected]. Ensure to attach the Aadhaar consent acknowledgment copy provided by your bank. This will enable NPCI to assist you effectively.
- A customer can only link one bank account with Aadhaar at any point in time.
- If a customer gives consent to multiple banks, the subsidy will be credited to the last seeded bank account with which the status is active in the NPCI mapper.
- If the Aadhaar status is inactive, the customer should visit the respective bank branch in person and submit a duly filled customer consent form.