A mutation is a change in the ownership or other details of a property in the revenue records. Mutations are required for a variety of reasons, such as when a property is sold, gifted, or inherited.
They are also required when there are changes to the property’s boundaries or when there are errors in the revenue records.
- Sale deed or gift deed
- Succession certificate
- Mutation approval letter from the previous owner
- Aadhaar card or voter ID card of the applicant
- Proof of address
- Property tax receipt
- Gather the required documents.
- Fill out the mutation application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned Tahsildar.
- Track the status of your application.