Land Conversion from Agricultural to Non-Agricultural-OTC LP Numbers
This service allows you to apply to convert agricultural land to non-agricultural land, if the land has already been resurveyed.
How to apply through a DA/EDPS
- Select the “Land conversion (Agriculture to Non agriculture)” service.
- Your applicant details will be automatically filled in based on your Aadhaar number. However, you must manually select your relationship with the pattadar, as this is a mandatory field.
- Enter your land details: district, mandal, village, and khatha number. Once you select a khatha number, the pattadar name and linked LP numbers will be displayed, Enter the pattadar’s Aadhaar number to authenticate.
- Your pattadar details (basic details, permanent address, and mailing address) will be automatically filled in based on the Aadhaar number you provided for authentication. Your permanent address will be auto-populated from the Household Database.
- Note: The postal office and postal village details will be displayed based on the pin code. Please select the postal office that is closest to your address. If your present address is the same as your permanent address, click on “Present Address is same as Permanent Address”. Otherwise, enter your address manually and click on the “Continue” button.
Application Form Tab
- Your LP number, land details, market value, and 5% conversion amount will be displayed. Please select the LP number for which you want to apply for land conversion. The market value and conversion amount are auto-calculated based on the rate per acre provided by IGRS.
- Enter the CFMS challana number for the land conversion. You can add multiple challana numbers if you have paid for the land conversion in multiple installments. If the total value of the CFMS challana numbers is less than the conversion amount for the selected LP numbers, the application will not be processed.
- Click on the “Consent” button and submit the application. Once the payment is successful, the request will be posted to the Webland RDO/SC login for further processing.
To log in to the Webland 2.0 portal as an RDO, enter your RDO credentials (username and password) and click the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Land Conversion” tab.
- A list of applications will be displayed. Click on the application number to view the application details.
- Verify the applicant details.
- Click on the “Proceeding Preview” and “COO Preview” tabs to view the proceeding files and ownership certificate.
- Review the proceeding files and ownership certificate.
- Enter your recommendation and remarks.
- Click on the “Do DSK and Submit” tab to submit the application with your digital signature.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that the application has been submitted successfully.