The SADAREM (Statewide Assessment and Development of Persons with Disabilities Rehabilitation and Empowerment Management) that aims to provide comprehensive access, rehabilitation, and empowerment to persons with disabilities (PWDs).
- Application form
- Proof of Residence (Gas Bill or Current Bill)
- Family Card (Rice Card)
- Electoral ID Card (Voter Card)
- Photographs portraying the disability of the applicant
- Photocopy of the medical reports of the user
- Certificate of Disability
- Two Passport size photos
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
This certificate will be issued to all eligible persons with disabilities, regardless of their age. The minimum percentage of disability required is as follows:
- Mentally handicapped: 35%
- Orthopedically: 40%
- Deaf and dumb: 90 db and 100 db
- Blindness: 90% or above
Print Sadarem Certificate
This service is used to print an already issued SADAREM certificate by providing the SADAREM ID.
required documents are the applicant’s Aadhaar card and SADAREM ID.