A water connection is necessary to get a supply of water to your home or commercial premises. Citizens can apply for water tap connections.
which are charged at specific rates set by the Urban Local Body (ULB). The water tap connection and taxation are handled by the Revenue and Engineering Sections of the ULB.
- Application form: It must be filled out and submitted with the other required documents.
- Property tax receipt: This receipt is proof that you own the property.
- Distribution line location map: This map shows the location of the water line that will be connected to your property.
- White ration card (in case of BPL) : Rice Card
- Rs.10/- stamp paper agreement: This agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms of your water connection. You will need to sign this agreement before the water connection can be installed.