Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI)
Welfare & Educational Assistant
Ward Administrative Secretary
Ward Amenities Secretary
Ward Sanitation& Environment Secretary
Ward Education Secretary
Ward Planing& Regulation Secretary
Ward Welfare & Development Secretary
Ward Energy Secretary
Ward Health Secretary
Ward Revenue Secretary
Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary
Practice makes a person perfect. Every person does mistakes during the exam. But these mistakes are very costly. You may fail with 1 mark less to the cut-off.
If you feel comfortable joining Test Series, you can join it OR You can simply practice on this site quizzes online freely. Both modes of practice give you the same results.
During the Exam: You need to be more peaceful during the exam. If you believe that the question paper is tough, it is going to be tough for all aspirants. So do not let the negative thoughts crept into your brain.
Once the exam is over, take a rest for one week. Don’t worry about negative marks and cut-offs. Since you have done with the exam, You cannot do anything about it.
The government has identified the need to strengthen governance at the grassroots through effective decentralization of funds, functions, and functionaries. Accordingly, the government has rolled out “Village Secretariat, Village Volunteer, Ward Secretariat and Ward Volunteer System”
APPSC Sachivalayam Exam Preparation
Across the Rural, and Urban areas, the Andra Pradesh PSC Grama Sachivalyam recruitment has 19 posts.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- ANMs (Grade-III)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- Welfare and Education Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant
- Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary
- Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare and Development secretary (Grade-II)
Continue your preparation without waiting for the notification. There is only a very short time between the notification and examination. If you start preparation after notification is released, you may not finish even the basic concepts
Do you want to crack the government exams without coaching? Are you a working professional who can’t study full time?
Then you are in the right place!
However, getting a government job is not at all impossible. If you don’t know anything at all, that’s actually good. Because an empty pot can be filled with precious things.
It should be your decision to prepare for a government job. It should NOT be due to parents’ advice. It should not be based on job security or prestige or any other peripheral reason. Your Core reason should be to serve the public and you should love to prepare for a government job.
A simple plan of daily studying for 3 hours is much better than a plan of studying 20 hours when the latter is not achievable.