EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS –
a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination / intermediate pass with any group.
b) Must have passed either 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai,
c) Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
d) Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
e) Must have Physical fitness for camp life.
NOTE: B.Sc(Nursing), General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and any other qualifications other than the notified qualifications are not eligible
METHOD OF SELECTION
Total marks : 150 (Objective Type)
A) General knowledge question paper : 50 marks
B) Technical question paper : 100 Marks. (Syllabus on MPHW (F) Training Course)
C) The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) will be given to contractual employees based on their length of service as follows;
- a) 1.5 marks per each completed 1year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
- b) 1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
- c) 0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
- d) The contract service shall be calculated for every twelve completed months. There is no weightage of marks for those even though they have completed the length of the service of 11 months and 29 days.
- e) Weightage marks shall be awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F), if they are continuing in-service only
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
Part- A : General Studies and mental ability
Part-B: MPHW(F) TRAINING COURSE Sciences, Fundamental of Nursing I & II; Community Health Nursing – I & II; Community Health Nursing - III
Note:- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Anatomy and Physiology - Microbiology - Psychology - Sociology - Hygiene - Nutrition
Fundamentals of Nursing I&II (Paper -1)
-Fundamentals of Nursing I (a) Introduction to Nursing (b) Nursing Procedures & Techniques (c) First Aid & Emergency Nursing -Fundamentals of Nursing II (a) Introduction to Child Health (b) Introduction to Maternal Health. (c) Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY) (Paper-2)
-Community health Nursing I (a) Domiciliary Midwifery (b) Midwifery & Maternity Nursing (c) Family Planning & welfare -Community health Nursing II (a) Nutrition Education (b) Health Education (c) Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
Community health Nursing III (Paper – 3)
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology - Health Problems & Plans - Communicable Diseases - Mental Diseases