Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc,(Agriculture)(OR)4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by
the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer
Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi. (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (OR) 2
Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology) (OR) 2 Years Diploma in
Agriculture Polytechnic (Organic Farming) (OR)3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
(Agricultural Engineering) recognized by the ANGRAU (OR)Serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree are also eligible to apply as a one-time exemption for having worked as MPEO in the Dept. of Agriculture. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidates should acquire a 2 year Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic to get eligibility for further promotion.
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
Part- A : General Studies and mental ability
Part-B: Agriculture Subject
Note:- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Principles and Practices of Crop Production
2. Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
3. Principles of Agricultural Economics
4. Fundamentals of Seed Technology
5. Agricultural Extension Methods
6. Fundamentals of Plant Protection
7. Watershed Management
8. Soil and Water Conservation Practices
9. Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
10.Environmental Science and Disaster Management
All Notes – Click Here