STEP 1 : Employee submits online request application
The employee must submit an online request application for transfer. The application must include the employee’s name, designation, current location, and desired location.
STEP 2 : Mandal/ULB is allotted in the portal based on the evaluation criteria.
The employee’s request is then evaluated based on a set of criteria, such as the employee’s seniority, performance, and family situation. If the employee is eligible for transfer, a Mandal/ULB is allotted to them in the portal.
STEP 3 : Appointing Authority conducts counselling and issues place posting orders showing specific Village/Ward Secretariat.
The Appointing Authority then conducts counselling with the employee to discuss their transfer request.
WHO CAN APPLY
The following GSWS employees (except Energy Assistants) are eligible to apply for transfer:
- who were recruited under the 2019 and 2020 Recruitment Notifications.
- who have completed two years of service.
- Employees whose probation was declared on or before May 25, 2023.
Who are not eligible for Transfers
Employees with pending disciplinary charges, ACB, or Vigilance cases will not be considered for transfer.
Procedure for Online Application
To apply for transfer, employees must follow these instructions:
- Log in to the HRMS portal.
- Click on the “Transfer” tab.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Documents Required for GSWS Employee Transfer
- No Dues Certificate from the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner
- Widows — Husband Death Certificate
- Medical grounds — Certified by State/ District Medical Board
- For Spouse grounds – (i) Marriage Certificate, (ii) Spouse Aadhar, (iii) Certificate from the Employer along with the employee ID
Grounds of transfer
Within the District Transfers
The following are the priority groups for GSWS employee transfer:
- Single Women/ Widow
- Medical Grounds
- Spouse Ground
- Mutual Transfer
Single Women/ Widow
Single women and widows are given priority for transfer.
Employee (either Self or Spouse or dependent children or dependent parents) suffering from cancer, heart disease, neuro surgery, kidney transplantation, or bone TB are given priority for transfer.
They must produce a certificate from the State/District Medical Board to support their application.
Employees whose spouses are working in the State Government, Central Government, or any other government organization are given priority for transfer.
They must produce a marriage certificate and a certificate from their spouse’s employer to support their application.
Applicants are serially arranged in each of the above Priority group based on the Merit rank in their respective District Selection list.
Provision for only one option of Mandal / ULB will be provided in the Portal
గ్రామ, వార్డు సచివాలయాలలో బదిలీలకు సంబంధించి మొదటి నాలుగు క్యాటగిరీలను పరిశీలించిన తర్వాతే others ఆప్షన్ ద్వారా అప్లై చేసుకున్న వారికి అవకాశం.
Inter District Transfers
Inter-district transfers are subject to the following conditions:
- The number of non-locals in a district at any point in time shall not exceed 15% of the cadre strength of the erstwhile district.
- Persons who are transferred to a new district shall take last rank next to the last regular candidate in the category in the cadre to which the transfer is effected. They shall also forego seniority in the local cadre from which the transfer is sought.
Applications are allowed only on the following two grounds
- Spouse Grounds
- Mutual Requests
Note: Requests for transfer on any other grounds will not be entertained.
Concerned Department heads (ward)
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY — DCR
- AMENITIES SECRETARY — CE / EE
- SANITATION & ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY — CMOH
- EDUCATION SECRETARY — ACP
- PLANNING & REGULATION SECRETARY — CCP
- WELFARE & DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY — PO UCD
- HEALTH SECRETARY — CMOH
- WARD REVENUE SECRETARY — MRO
- WOMEN & WEAKER SECT PROTECTION SECRETARY — SHO
గ్రామ/వార్డు సచివాలయ ఉద్యోగుల రేషనలైజేషన్ ఉత్తర్వులు విడుదల 2024
8 మంది కంటే ఎక్కువ సచివాలయ ఉద్యోగులు ఉన్న గ్రామ సచివాలయం నుండి 8 మంది ఉద్యోగుల కంటే తక్కువ ఉన్న సచివాలయానికి సిబ్బందిని బదిలీ చేస్తారు.
- ANM,అగ్రికల్చర్,హార్టికల్చర్ అసిస్టెంట్లను,Animal Husbandry, Fisheries,ఎనర్జీ అసిస్టెంట్ లను బదిలీ చేయరు.వీరికి మినహాయింపు కలదు.ఈ పోస్టులను తరలించరు.
- WEA, GMSK, DA, PS* లను Surplus ఉన్న సచివాలయాల నుండి Deficit ఉన్న సచివాలయాలకు బదిలీ చేస్తారు.
- ఈ రేషనలైజేషన్ ప్రక్రియ పాత జిల్లా యూనిట్ గా జరుగుతుంది
- జిల్లాలోని అవసరమైన పోస్టులకు Transfers Counselling నిర్వహిస్తారు.
All the transfers applications shall be entertained on request basis & submitted through only ONLINE with self- attested details by the functionaries on the Portal
Yes, the applicant functionary will be provided an option to declare their choice of 5 Mandals / ULBs.
No, request transfer will be considered for the employees to any Village/Ward Secretariat in their native Gram Panchayat / Ward.
Employees shall produce ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner which is mandatary for any GSWS
employee to apply for transfers along with their request application.