The YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme is a government-sponsored initiative aimed at providing financial support to farmers who experience crop loss due to natural disasters.
The scheme is open to all farmers who cultivate crops in Andhra Pradesh. To be eligible for the scheme, farmers must have a valid land record and must have taken out a crop loan from a bank or other financial institution.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Rice card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
AP YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary Status Check online
- First you need to visit the official portal or directly visit the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras RBK.
- The Beneficiary list will be displayed onboard by the state government.
- Or otherwise you can click on the link for the beneficiary list on the home page of the official portal or the farmer portal.
- Now select your district and year and then click on the submit button.
- Finally, the beneficiary list of your district will appear on your computer screen.