Ap Government employees transfers 2023 news and Transfer procedure and application pdf download and online link for transfers.
- Transfers should only be made upon request and for administrative reasons.
- Employees who have completed 2 years of service at a station as of April 30, 2023, are eligible for transfer requests.
- Those who have completed 5 years of service at a station by that date must be transferred without exception.
- Service in all cadres at a station should be considered when calculating the period of stay.
- The term “station” refers to the place (city, town, village) of actual work, not the office or institution, except for the State Audit Department where it refers to the office within the zone.
Transfers made based on employee preferences for stations, following the prescribed procedure, will be considered as request transfers for the purpose of sanctioning ITA (Initial Transfer Allowance) and other transfer benefits.
Employees should be transferred from their current location upon promotion, unless there are no vacant positions available at a different location.
Vacancies in Notified Agency areas should be filled before filling posts in non-ITDA (Integrated Tribal Development Agency) areas.
Employees (Local Cadres, Zonal Cadres) working in ITDA areas for more than two years may be transferred to their preferred location, subject to the conditions stipulated in the guidelines, with priority given to inter-se seniority among employees in these areas.
Priority will be given to the following categories:
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more, certified by a competent authority according to the norms of “persons with disabilities.”
- Employees with mentally challenged children who require access to medical facilities.
- Medical grounds for the diseases : Employees or their spouses or dependent children or dependent parents with medical conditions such as cancer, open heart operations, neurosurgery, or kidney transplantation, requiring access to specific medical facilities.
- Widow employees appointed on compassionate grounds.
- Husband and wife cases, where only one spouse can be transferred following the prescribed procedure. The next request can be made only after five years.
The criteria for posting in ITDA areas are as follows:
- Employees below 50 years of age.
- Employees who have not previously worked in ITDA areas, based on length of service in non-tribal areas.
Apart from ITDA areas, preference should be given to interior and backward areas with a high number of vacancies when filling transfer vacancies.
Heads of Departments (HoDs) and District Collectors are responsible for ensuring this preference is applied.
- The relaxation period for transfers will be from May 22 to May 31, 2023.
- Competent authorities will carry out all transfers in accordance with existing delegation orders, government orders, and prescribed conditions.
- The Head of the Department is responsible for ensuring transparent implementation of transfer orders, avoiding any scope for complaints or allegations.
The departments listed below, which operate with unique operational systems, have the authority to develop their own transfer guidelines specific to their departments:
The departments include:
- Commercial Taxes
- Prohibition & Excise
- Stamps & Registration
- Transport Department
- Agriculture Department
Additionally, the Education Departments, including School Education, Higher Education, Intermediate Education, Technical Education, and the Education Departments under the Welfare Departments, are exempted from the transfer guidelines mentioned above.
They have the flexibility to establish their own transfer guidelines specific to their respective departments, subject to prior approval from the Finance Department.
The existing instructions regarding the transfer of office bearers of recognized Employee Associations will be followed.
Office bearers of Recognized Service Associations at the state, district, and division/taluk levels should not be transferred until they have completed three terms or nine years at a particular station.
as per Circular Memo No. GADOI-SWOSERA/27/2019-SW, GA (Services Welfare) Department, dated June 15, 2022.
Visually challenged employees are exempted from transfers, unless they specifically request a transfer.
Whenever possible, these employees should be posted at a place of their choice, provided there is a suitable vacancy.