Jagananna Vasathi Deevena is a scheme implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in India. The scheme provides financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections of the society to pursue their higher education. Under this scheme, eligible students are provided with financial assistance for their hostel fees, mess charges, and other expenses related to their accommodation. The scheme aims to promote education among the economically weaker sections of the society and ensure that financial constraints do not become a barrier in their pursuit of higher education.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- Government employees are not eligible for the scheme. All sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card.
- Rice Card or Income Certificate.
- College Admission Details.
- Bank Account Details.
Benefits of Scheme
- The following financial assistance will be provided under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme :-
- Rs. 10,000/- per year for ITI Students.
- Rs. 15,000/- per year for Polytechnic Students.
- Rs. 20,000/- per year for Other Degree Courses Students.
- AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Helpline Number :- 1902.
- Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Helpdesk Email :- [email protected].
- Andhra Pradesh JnanaBhumi Portal Helpdesk Email :- [email protected].
- Navasakam Beneficiary Management Portal Helpdesk Email :- [email protected].
- Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department Helpdesk Email :- [email protected].