The Government of Andhra Pradesh currently conducts administration at the village/ward level through the Gram Ward Secretariat system.
It is known that the testimonials from the beneficiaries related to the various schemes offered by the state government are managed through a mobile application called Beneficiary Outreach.
From now on, testimonials will be provided through a mobile application called Public, so that the public can know about the various programs and services of village ward volunteers, beneficiaries receiving government schemes and village ward secretariats.
- A mobile application called Public is managed by Inshorts.
- Through this application, testimonials of volunteers and beneficiaries of various schemes can be uploaded in the application for free.
- By using this application there is an opportunity to create awareness about the day-to-day activities, services provided and the people in the Gram Ward Secretariats.
- Anyone within a radius of 15 km from the posted location can view the video/image/message using this mobile application.
- People using the Public application within a radius of 15KM can see the content posted by the concerned secretariat secretary.
Content Allowed by Government to be posted in Public App:
- Testimonials of the Beneficiaries who are benefitted with different types of schemes provided by Govt of A.P
- Can upload the videos relating to daily activities as per given job charts.
- Images with Citizens interaction at any kind of service delivery can be uploaded with relevant content.
- Upload images or videos at the time of any Survey ( SDG, NCD CD , COP, etc)
- Upload of any visit by any official in nearby Schools, hostels, Anganwadi Centers etc.,
- Visit Schedule of Family Doctor in the Secretariat
- Announcements on Schemes/ applications opened for any scheme as per scheme calendar
Content not-approved by Government to be posted in Public App:
- Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior.
- Footage of crimes such as violent robberies that provide no education or explanation to viewers.
- Make personal attacks on other community members, Political Activities.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Extremely dangerous challenges, Sexual Harassment.
- Dangerous or threatening pranks, Intentional physical harm, Making someone feel in immediate danger.
- Emotional distress to Public.
What happens if content violates this policy:
- If your content violates this policy, we’ll remove the content. If we verify that a link you post is unsafe, we may remove the link.
- If the violated content is posted frequently from any user, severe action will be taken against the user