The YSR Yantra Seva scheme is a new initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide farm machinery and equipment to farmers at subsidized rates.
Under the scheme, the government will provide a 40% subsidy on the cost of farm machinery and equipment. The remaining 60% of the cost can be financed through loans from banks at concessional rates of interest.
- Access to farm machinery and equipment at subsidized rates
- Financing options at concessional rates
- Increased productivity and income
- Reduced drudgery and improved quality of life
- Sustainable farming practices
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
How to avail the YSR Yantra Seva scheme
To avail the YSR Yantra Seva scheme, farmers need to form a group of at least 10 farmers. The group can then apply for a loan from a bank to purchase the required farm machinery and equipment. The government will provide a 40% subsidy on the cost of the machinery and equipment. The remaining 60% of the cost can be financed through the loan from the bank.
The application for the loan can be submitted to the nearest bank. The bank will assess the application and sanction the loan, if found eligible. The machinery and equipment can then be purchased from the dealer.
The farmers need to repay the loan in installments over a period of five years. The interest rate on the loan will be concessional.