The YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 status has been released and can be viewed at the official website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to farmers.
YSRRB(2022-23) Payment Status by Aadhar Number – CLICK HERE
YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status or PM Kisan Payment Status – CLICK HERE
PM Kisan 13th Batch Eligible List – CLICK HERE
Eligibility under YSR Rythu Bharosa
The eligibility criteria under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme are as follows:
- AP Farmers who own cultivable land.
- Farmers enrolled under the PM-Kisan Scheme are also eligible.
- Farmers cultivating on endowments or inam lands or temple lands are eligible.
- The small marginal or agricultural tenants are eligible.
Following persons are not eligible
- Persons who receive a superannuation or retirement monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more (excluding class 4/multi tasking staff/group D employees).
- Individuals who paid income tax or professional tax or commercial tax or GST during the last assessment year.
- Persons owning farmlands that are converted into aquaculture, house sites or any other non-agricultural usage.
- Professionals like engineers, doctors, chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, etc., registered with professional bodies and carrying out their practices.
- Every retired and serving employee and officer of State or Central PSEs and attached autonomous institution or offices under government and the regular employees of local bodies (excluding class 4/multi tasking staff/group D employees).
- Persons serving or retired, employee or officer of the Central or State government Ministry or officers or departments and their fields.
- Persons who are a former or present member of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha or State Legislative Assembly or State Legislative Council.
- who are a former or present mayors of the municipal corporation or Chairperson of District Panchayat.
- All the institutional landholders and farmer families where one or more of its member is a former or present holder of Constitutional Post or Central or State Minister.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
Families who collectively own cultivable land, regardless of the size of their landholdings, receive a yearly benefit of Rs. 13,500 per family, including Rs. 6,000 from the Indian government through the PM-KISAN scheme, disbursed in three instalments over five years. Landless tenant farmers and cultivators belonging to ST, SC, BC, and minority categories who hold Recognition of Forest Rights in the state of Andhra Pradesh also receive financial assistance of Rs. 13,500 per year for a period of five years
The benefit amount under this scheme is directly transferred into the beneficiaries’ bank account through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method.
How to apply YSR Rythu Bharosa
The identification of beneficiaries under this category of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme will be done using the existing validated database of landownership. Village volunteers have the task of identifying eligible farmers in their designated areas. Upon gathering the necessary information, these volunteers will report to revenue officials who will then compile a final list of beneficiaries. This final list will then be submitted to the government.
Subsequently, the District-wise beneficiary list will be made accessible online
NEW FARMER REGISTRATION
New Farmer Registration Form – CLICK HERE
PM Kisan e-KYC link – CLICK HERE
Whom to contact
contact rythu barosa kendra
1 thought on “ysr rythu bharosa scheme payment status”
Pingback: know your scheme - SACHIVALAYAM TELUGU