Amount release date MARCH 25 TO APRIL 5th
These women are typically from low-income households and rely on their SHGs for financial support. The scheme provides a safety net for them in times of need and ensures that they can continue to access credit even during challenging times.
- Through the implementation of this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the poor women living in Andhra Pradesh.
- YSR Asara Scheme will increase the rate of women empowerment.
- Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide SHG loan to women belonging to minority communities.
- Now the women of Andhra Pradesh do not need to take loans at high interest.
- Through this scheme, money is directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary
YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant should be Lived in Andhra Pradesh state.
- She should be in Dwakra(SHG) group.
- Belonging to SC / ST / BC / Minority Community.
Required Documents for YSR Asara Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile Number
- Loan document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photograph