The Animal Husbandry Department of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the recruitment of 1896 Animal Husbandry Assistants. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 42 years as of July 1, 2023. The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month for a period of 2 years.
Upon satisfactory completion of the 2-year probation period, they will be placed on the regular pay scale of Rs.22460 – 72810 in RPS 2022. The selected candidates will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Grama Panchayats as per G.O.Ms.No.110, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department, dated, 19.07.2019.
Online applications for the Animal Husbandry Assistant recruitment are open from November 20, 2023, to December 11, 2023. The last date for fee payment is December 10, 2023, by 11:59 PM midnight.
- Date of Notification / Online Applications: 20-11-2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 10-12-2023
- Last Date of Online Applications: 11-12-2023
- Issue of Hall Tickets: 27-12-2023
- Examination Date: 31-12-2023
The Computer-based Examination will be held on December 31, 2023, Hall tickets can be downloaded from December 27, 2023.
Ap Sachivalayam Veterinary Notification 2023
|District||No. of vacancies|
- Physical Fitness: The candidate must be of sound health, have active habits, and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity that would render them unfit for the service.
- Character and Antecedents: The candidate’s character and antecedents must be such that they are qualified for the service.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post.
- Nationality and Residence: The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Vocational Intermediate course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study OR two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati OR two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
- Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
- Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject
- B.Sc (Dairy Science)
- BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
- MSc (Dairy Science)
- Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education council of Vocational Education
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
- Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations
- B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 42 years as on July 1, 2023. This means that they must have been born on or before July 1, 1981, and on or after July 1, 2005.
Application and Examination Fee
- Applicants must pay an application and examination fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only).
- Non-local candidates who apply for districts other than their own will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 1,000/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
- However, the fee for SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Service Men candidates is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) and an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts) only.
Applicants are required to pay the application and examination fee online using a payment gateway that accepts UPI, net banking, credit cards, and debit cards. A list of banks that facilitate online fee payment will be available on the website. It is important to note that the fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.