The Nadu Nedu Scheme, also known as Mana Badi Nadu Nedu, is a flagship program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in 2019 to improve the learning outcomes and decrease the dropout rate in all schools by taking up various measures including upgrading the school infrastructure.
- Toilets with running water
- Drinking water supply
- Major and minor repairs
- Electrification with fans and tube lights
- Compound walls
- Green chalk boards
- Additional classrooms
- Digital education (tabs, smart TVs, and IFPs)
- Kitchen sheds
- Painting of entire campus
Benefits of the Nadu Nedu Scheme:
- Improved learning environment for students
- Increased student enrollment and attendance
- Reduced dropout rate
- Improved quality of education
- Increased teacher satisfaction
- Reduced workload for teachers
- Improved community participation in education
STMS NADU NEDU APP
This STMS NADU NEDU APP is very useful for All the Head Masters of Nadu Nedu for Uploading the Bills.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
- To showcase the quality products under the JVK scheme.
- Help in quality check at mandal level.
- Display each JVK item on the Quality Wall.
- Setting up of Quality Wall at state and each mandal stock point
Mission GER 100
- Every child in Andhra Pradesh should be in a school/college studying in any class between 1st to 12th (equivalent ) or has passed class 12th (equivalent)
- Achieving 100% Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) at all levels (Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary) by 2023-24
Supplementary Measures Proposed for 100% GER
- Promoting positive competition among village/ward secretariats and volunteers
- Creating a common admission portal for all institutions belonging to different departments
- Readmitting 10th and 12th class failed students to regular classes
The existing practice up to 2022-23 for student admissions in Andhra Pradesh
- School Education: Students apply for admission to schools through the department portal.
- Intermediate Education: Students apply for admission to intermediate colleges through the Jnanabhumi portal.
- Polytechnics/Diploma: Students apply for admission to polytechnics and diploma courses through the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) portal.
- Certificate Course in Industrial Training (ITI): Students apply for admission to ITI courses through the AISHE portal.
- Para medical courses: Students apply for admission to para medical courses through an independent portal.
- Diploma in Agriculture Sciences/Horticulture: Students apply for admission to diploma courses in agriculture sciences and horticulture through an independent portal.