The Government of Andhra Pradesh offers a tuition fee reimbursement scheme for the children of state government employees. This scheme is designed to help employees with the cost of education for their children.
The Andhra Pradesh government has increased the tuition fee reimbursement for Non-Gazetted Officers and Last Grade employees 2,500/- per annum, per child, subject to a maximum of two children. The reimbursement is available for children studying in all classes from LKG to Intermediate / 12th Class.
How much is reimbursed?
The Andhra Pradesh government has enhanced the tuition fee reimbursement for Non-Gazetted Officers and Last Grade employees from Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 2,500/- per annum, per child, subject to a maximum of two children.
How to apply?
To apply for tuition fee reimbursement, the employee must submit an application form to the concerned authority. The application form can be obtained from the school or college where the child is studying. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- School or college fee receipts
- Proof of relationship between the employee and the child
- Proof of employment of the employee
Tuition fee enclosers
- Office proceedings
- Original fee paid receipt attested by HM/Principal
- Non drawl certificate
- Form 47
- Duty certificate
- GO copy attested by DDO
Benefits of the tuition fee reimbursement
- It helps to reduce the financial burden of educating children.
- Provides financial assistance to employees who are unable to afford to send their children to school.
- It helps to ensure that all children have access to quality education.