The Andhra Pradesh government is organizing a program called Jagananna Arogya Suraksha (JAS) across the state from September 30. Village Health Clinic (VHC) across the state to improve the health of the people of the state and create awareness.
The Jagananna Aarogya Suraksha (JAS) program is a flagship initiative of the Andhra Pradesh government to create health awareness among citizens and address their health needs in a campaign mode.
The JAS program has two key components:
- Door-to-door campaign to identify the health needs of the citizens: ANMs will conduct door-to-door visits and conduct necessary tests to identify the health needs of the citizens. The results of these tests will be made available to doctors.
- Health camps for consultation, treatment, and referral: Citizens will be able to avail consultation from doctors on the day of the health camps. The doctors will examine the patients and prescribe necessary medication.
Tests Conducted by ANMs
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Visual acuity
- Other tests as needed
Referral for Treatment
If the doctors at the health camps determine that a patient requires further diagnosis or treatment, they will refer the patient to a higher center. This may include a government hospital, a private hospital, or a diagnostic center.
Covering All Households
The JAS program aims to cover all households in Andhra Pradesh, specifically targeting chronic patients, pregnant and lactating mothers, children with the 4Ds (disabled, deaf, dumb, and dwarf), and persons with NCDs/CDs (non-communicable diseases/chronic diseases).
Awareness on Aarogyasri
Volunteers will also carry out an awareness drive on how to avail healthcare services under the Dr. YSR Aarogyasri program in network hospitals. The Aarogyasri Citizen App will be downloaded onto citizen smartphones through volunteers.
Jagananna Aarogya Suraksha Timelines
- September 20: Arogya Sri Pamphlets (Brochures)
- September 30 : Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Camp
Health Camp will be conducted preferable in the School premises or the VHCs in rural areas and in Urban PHCs in urban areas
జగనన్న ఆరోగ్య సురక్ష క్యాంపు తేదీ తెలుసుకునే విధానము:
- 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 1 :: మీ సచివాలయ పరిధిలో ఏ రోజు జగనన్న ఆరోగ్య సురక్ష క్యాంపు ఉంటుందో తెలుసుకోవటానికి ముందుగా కింద ఇవ్వబడిన లింకుపై క్లిక్ చేయాలి. [https://vswsonline.ap.gov.in/#/home ]
- 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 2 :: Home Page లో కుడి వైపు పైన *”Know your Jagananna Aarogya Suraksha camp date”* అనే ఆప్షన్ పైన క్లిక్ చేయాలి.
- 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 3 :: తరువాత జిల్లా, మండలం/ మున్సిపాలిటీ/ VHC సెలెక్ట్ చేసి Check Status పై క్లిక్ చేయాలి. వెంటనే షెడ్యూల్ తేదీ, Venue Type & Address చూపించడం జరుగుతుంది.