ladli behna yojana On January 28, 2023, Madhya Pradesh’s Chief Minister announced the launch of the “Mukhya Mantri Ladli Behna Yojana” across the state. This ambitious initiative promises to empower women through improved health, nutrition, and financial independence.
Monthly Stipend: Every eligible woman receives Rs. 1000 per month directly deposited into their Aadhaar-linked bank account. This ensures convenient and secure access to the funds.
Topping Up Existing Pensions: For women below 60 already receiving a social security pension of less than Rs. 1000 per month, the scheme acts as a top-up, bringing their total monthly benefit up to Rs. 1000. This ensures no woman falls short of this minimum threshold.
- Applicants must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Married, including widows, divorcees and abandoned women.
- Applicants must be aged 23 to 60 years old (as of January 1st of the application year).
- Family Income Exceeds Threshold: The combined self-declared annual income of the woman’s family must be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs. This ensures the scheme benefits those most in need of financial assistance.
- Income Tax Payers in Family: If any family member of the woman is an income taxpayer, it indicates sufficient financial stability, making them ineligible for the scheme.
- Government Employment or Pension: If any family member of the woman is a regular/permanent worker, contract worker, or pensioner in a government department, undertaking, mandal, or local body, they likely have access to other forms of financial security, making them ineligible for this specific scheme.
Applying for the Mukhya Mantri Ladli Behna Yojana: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Gather documents: Bring your complete family ID document, your own ID document, and your Aadhaar card.
- Pre-fill the form: Look for the “Required Information Form for Application” at camps, gram panchayat offices, ward offices, or Anganwadi centers. Fill it out beforehand.
- Visit the official portal or mobile app.
- Enter the information from your pre-filled form.
- Get help from a designated camp in-charge with the online submission.
- Head to a designated center: Camp, gram panchayat, ward office, or Anganwadi center.
- Complete e-KYC and have your live photo taken.
- Receive a printed acknowledgment and an SMS/WhatsApp confirmation for your application.
- Check the provisional list: After the deadline, it will be posted online and at gram panchayat/ward notice boards.
- Raise objections (if necessary): You have 15 days to do so, either online through the portal/app, in writing to the Panchayat Secretary/Ward Incharge, or via CM Helpline 181.
- The Panchayat Secretary/Ward Incharge will address objections.
- Successful applicants will be notified and receive further instructions.
- The entire application process is free!
- If you need assistance, reach out to your nearest Anganwadi worker or the scheme’s helpline.
mp ladli behna yojana Required Documents
- Family ID or Member ID issued by Samagra Portal
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
Applying for the Mukhya Mantri Ladli Behna Yojana 2024
- Grab your application form: Visit your nearest Gram Panchayat office, Ward office, or Camp site to pick up an application form.
- Fill it out and head back: Return to the same office where you got the form.
- Get online help: A designated person will assist you in entering your information into the Ladli Behna portal/app.
- Capture your photo: Have your recent photo taken during the ekyc status online application process.
- Track your application: Receive an online application number and note it down in the printed acknowledgment you get. This number helps you track your application status.
Currently, there is no fixed last date for registering for the Ladli Behna Yojana in Madhya Pradesh.
Women’s financial power, thriving health, and empowered voices in family choices.
Family refers to the husband, wife and children dependent on them “ family overall.D.” Contains।
Yes, family means husband, wife and a joint family of not dependent children on them।