WARD PLANNING & REGULATION SECRETARY
Town Planning activities
- Educating the public on online building permission and regulation of constructions.
- Surveying, levelling, data collection and updation of GIS data/layers/Maps and proper implementation of General Town Planning Scheme/Master Plan etc.,
- Detection of encroachments, unauthorized constructions/layouts and taking appropriate action
- Regulation of land use.
- Identification of beneficiaries
- Identification of Government Lands for construction of Urban Housing
- Preparation of layout for Urban Housing.
- Ensure fire safety measures are taken as per building rules by the builders.
- Detection and action against the defaulters
- Tree Plantation, Block Plantation and Avenue Planation.
- Conduct of Awareness campaigns in improving greenery.
- Construction of Water Harvesting Structures in the Parks, Playgrounds and Community Places.
- Conduct of awareness campaign for construction of RWHS in the houses/apartments/commercial complexes etc.,
- Water Conservation in the lakes/tanks etc.,
And other related works