New 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱 HH 𝗦𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀

ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లో ఉండే ప్రతి ఒక్కరు గవర్నమెంట్ నుంచి ఏమి పొందాలన్న కచ్చితంగా House Hold Mapping అయ్యి ఉండాలి.
కానీ కొన్ని కుటుంబాలలో అందరు కలిసి ఉండటం వల్ల కొంత మంది కి government నుంచి వచ్చే పథకాలు రావడం లేదు.

ఈ సేవ ఉచితం ఎటువంటి MONEY ఇవ్వక్కర్లేదు.మేము మీకు సహాయం చెయ్యడానికి 5 రకాల cases లు ఉదాహరణకు చెప్పాము అవి చూడడానికి – CLICK HERE

ఎలా అప్లై చెయ్యాలి ?

  1. VSWS Login లో కి వెళ్ళాలి – Click Here to Login
  2. Got to services, Click on GSWS services, and select Household split service.
  3. Basic details form will be shown, enter Aadhar number and click on prefill.
  4. After filling all the necessary details click on continue to move to the application form.
  5. In the application form a table will be populated based on all the members in the household
    along with their eKYC status. Select the service type as “Marriage Split” as shown below.
  6. If any of the member’s eKYC status is shown as “N”, the application will not be raised,
    and the members should complete the eKYC in Volunteer app and then apply.
  7. Select the marital status of all the members in the household in the “Marital Status” dropdown
  8. An option to select the head of the family is provided in the dropdown. Select the Head of the
    family by clicking on the dropdown.
    Note: The head of the family which is selected should be the Oldest alive female member in the
    family. If a female member is not available in the household, select oldest alive male member as
    the head of family.
  9. Once Head of the family is selected then the relationship dropdown for that person will be frozen
    as “Head”.
  10. The first column contains the “Select” radio button to select the desired member to change the
    relationship of the member with respect to the “Head”. For male members male relations will
    be populated in the dropdown and female relations for female members. Select the desired
    relations for all the members.
    10.Select the split type as “Marriage” for the members who are willing to split out of the family
    and select “Existing household” for members willing to stay in the family. The desired
    household will be populated automatically once the split type is selected. Click on preview split
    after selection of split type.
    Note: Only one family can be split from the household at a time
  11. Both the households with the selected members will be shown with the relationships beside
    them. Select the Head of the family (Oldest alive female) for both the households and then
    select the relationships of remaining members w.r.t to the Head.
  12. eKYC of one of the members of both the households should be taken either using Aadhar OTP
    or fingerprint option.
    Note: Aadhar number entered should be present in each of the resultant households.
  13. Select the proof document to be uploaded for both the households for verification and upload
    the selected document in PDF format.

Note for uploading proof documents:

Any one of the 6 documents should be uploaded as proof documents for both the households:

  1. Marriage certificate: the certificate should contain the details of the married couple in the
    resultant households.
  2. Rice card: the members in the rice card should be same the members present in the resultant
  3. Aarogyasri card: the members in the Aarogyasri card should be same the members present
    in the resultant household.
  4. Family member certificate: the members mentioned in the Family member certificate
    should be the same as the members in the resultant household.
  5. Passport: the passport of the married female member of the household needs to be uploaded
    and should contain the field W/o and it should match with husband’s name in the resultant
  6. Aadhar: The Aadhar card of the member in the resultant household should match the
    husband’s name in the household.

Verification workflow

Once the application form is submitted by the DA/WEDS it is forwarded to the next level for
verification i.e., WEA/WWDS.

The WEA/WWDS verifies the application and forwards to PS/WAS who then verifies the
application and forwards to MPDO/MC.

The MPDO/MC is the final approval authority for household split.


Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top